Friday, July 11, 2008

4TH OF JULY



My parents & I got to go up to Lakeside/Pinetop because my mom's cousin and his wife Julie have a log cabin house there. We toured around the area. I saw a neat golf course, and different houses in the pines. Jimmy & Julie fixed us a nice barbeque dinner. In the evening we played Uno and Jimmy & Julie's son-in-law, Seth, won. And that was fun playing Uno with Alicia, Jimmy & Julie's daughter.
So we will gang up on Seth next time. It started raining about 3:15 pm. We made homemade ice cream. We talked and got caught up with each other. I got to sleep in Julie's sewing room and even had the door opened at night. I even got to see another cousin, Gary & Kathy's, house who lives by Jimmy & Julie. We left the dogs at home. We came home on Saturday morning.

4 comments:

Yvette said...

It sure sounds like it was a fun trip. It looks nice and cool outside.
I love your blog. I'm glad we can keep in touch this way.

Shauna said...

Hi! I found your blog! Thanks for taking such good care of Carleigh in nursery for me! Glad you had a good 4th!

Stephanie said...

Looks like such a fun fourth of July. It looks so nice there. Your dog is so cute. It has been fun to read your blog.

Liz said...

Julie game night for relief society is September 4th at 7:00. I hope you can make it, it will be a lot of fun. Feel free to add me to your bloglist. www.thewhitehorns.blogspot.com
Oh and hey I would love to add you to our San Tan Ranch blog you and your mom would make a great spotlight!! Just let me know.