Wednesday, June 11, 2008

About Maggie



Maggie likes to play with her toys, especially one that my mom gave her for Christmas. It's green and looks like a bone and so she squeeks it alot. Sometimes Maggie will stretch and then howls. She even lays flat on her tummy and then she howls. She also likes to run through the house. If Maggie is on the chair, she will jump off of the arm rest and my mom calls her Miss Billy Goat. When I turn on the water from the spout of the tub she will go in the tub and start dringing the water. On Memorial Day she saw a lizard and caught it in her mouth in my moms backyard. She also likes to chase after birds.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Your blog looks great, Julie! I am impressed that you already have a lot done. I'll keep checking in on you! :)

Yvette said...

Hi Julie,
I'm excited you have a blog! I think it looks great also. I love the cute things you wrote about Maggie.

Katrina said...

Julie - your blog is so cute & Maggie is absolutely adorable!! Keep up your posts - I'll check back soon :)!