Sunday, December 7, 2008

Poor Maggie


Friday was an ordeal for Maggie & me. Dad was giving the girls their favorite treat and Maggie jumped on the bed and got her foot caught between the mattress and the foot board and she cried. We found out the she couldn't walk on her foot. So
I was washing dishes and heard Maggie yelping so then I went in Jerry's bedroom then I felt sick. Mom thought I was going to throw up and told me to go the bathroom and sit on the edge of the bathtub by the toilet and my mom went to go and get a washcloth to put on my forehead and while she was gone she heard a thump and found out that I had fainted and fallen into the bathtub. Sometimes I get these fainting spells over a traumatic event. Mom called dad to lift me up out of the bathtub. I came to then was very white. Mom took Maggie to the doctor and she has a very sprained foot and thank goodness it wasn't broken. The picture shows Maggie and me resting after our ordeal.

4 comments:

Liz said...

oh boy! I'm so glad to hear that the both of you are alright!

Mary said...

Hi Julie,
I hope Maggies' foot gets better real fast. What an ordeal for the both of you.
Mary, your Mom's quilting friend.

Jackie said...

I am so gald youare okay Julie, and glad to hear the maggie has such a wonderful friend like you to take care of her.

Katrina said...

I'm so glad you are both OK. That sounds so scary! Maggie is a lucky dog to have such a great owner!